PROPER E-BIKE LOCK UP TIPS!
• Always lock your E-Bike to a solid object it cannot be lifted over.
• Make sure what you lock to can’t be cut.
• Bring any easy to remove accessories with you when leaving your E-Bike if possible, (E-Bike batteries, GPS screens, lights, etc.)
• Where possible make sure your frame and both wheels are secure.
• Lock according to value—frame, back wheel, front wheel.
• Get the tightest fit possible! The less room inside of the lock, the more difficult it is for thieves to use their tools.
• Position your lock off of the ground with the keyhole facing down.
• E-Bikes vary drastically by model. When locking your bike, make sure to lock any installed locking mechanism like a pre-installed battery lock.